Interview met een gospelzanger

Plaats reactie
Kaw
Contacteer:

Interview met een gospelzanger

Bericht door Kaw »

En die vind je hier

Wat vind je daar van?
Das nog eens wat anders dan slappe thee. Ik weet niet of ik het lef zou hebben om zo duidelijk te zijn.
memento

Bericht door memento »

Mja, gewoon een niet echt diepzinnig interview. Ik zie niet echt waarom dit zo 'duidelijk' is ofzo...
Marnix

Bericht door Marnix »

Ik vind het interview wel duidelijk... en lekker actueel en practisch... :)
Kaw
Contacteer:

Bericht door Kaw »

Oor is een onchristelijk blad die hem vragen stelde om hem in de hoek te drijven. Ik heb respect voor zijn reactie op bijv. homosexualiteit:
But I accept anything that is in the Bible as true. I believe that homosexuality, adultery and lust are sins. Some of these sins are my favourite things, I struggle with that continuously. But I know that Bible is right and that I'm wrong.'
Of wanneer ze hem in een soort van "alle geloven hebben toch wel wat goeds?"-hoekje willen plaatsen:
'You would think that if people actually had the ability to turn things for the better, that the world would be a better place after these thousands of years. But still we hate, we steal and cut off other cars on the highway. That is, very simply, because we are people. Without God we don't have the strength to do good or to change. Do you now understand that I can't discriminate between different religions? To me they all belong to the Devil. But that doesn't mean I hate those people or that I'm out to get them. I love those people, they are just like me. I am being cheated in my life too, just like them. I'm not a whit better.'
Plaats reactie